Friday 30 March 2012

What weather!

Right, well if you're not currently queuing at a petrol station, then you might be interested in what I've been up to recently.  The weather's been AMAZING! It's so handy that just when I need to step up the pace with the shooting at Bissoe Valley, the sun shines for days on end.  Most days I've been down there twice (sunrise and sunset, sometimes staying until night).  In between, I've been logbooking like a student possessed, writing up all my shoots and research and preparing my book.

Oh yeah, and I've hit the 60 shoot mark.  I think the most shoots I've ever done for an assignment is 20 (second year negotiated project), so this is really something else.  I'd hate to think how many photos that is...ok, I lied.  And I checked. It's upwards of 1,500.  These are the shots that make it through the stringent quality control at the James Lewis Photo HQ.

So here's some of my recent work since my last blog post.

Thanks for viewing my work, and now get out of your car, leave the petrol station and enjoy the sun because it'll be gone tomorrow!

Golden mist over the river


A very low flying Buzzard

Palmate Newt

A beaver...joke, it's a rabbit!

Non-biting midge (I think)

Finally, a better shot of a linnet (female)


2 comments:

  1. Fantastic shots!, Also loved the star photos on the last Post, where those taken with a wide angle lens?
    Oli (http://expeditioncornwall.blogspot.co.uk/)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Oli, thanks. Yeah the first one was done at 16mm and the second at 11mm.

    ReplyDelete