Friday 18 November 2011

First Blog Post

So, what's it going to be? How will I start this this blog?  Well, I created my own blog on my website, www.jameslewisphoto.co.uk, so with that shameless plug I've already begun.  I see this as a much more accessible and visible way for people to view my work than my own blog, so much of the content will be similar.  Anyway, I hope to update here regularly - probably more regularly than my actual website.  I really hope you enjoy my photography.  I love doing what I do and if it gives pleasure to others then all the better.

Wait...

Maybe I should tell you a bit about myself?

Ok, I'm 20, in my 3rd, in my final year of a Marine and Natural History Photography degree at University College Falmouth and play excessive amounts of guitar in my spare time.  Not interesting enough for you?  Well...I surf whenever I get the chance, I'm below the average height of a British male and I have VERY curly hair.

So that's me.  Thanks for stopping by. See you soon.

James

No comments:

Post a Comment