Thursday 24 November 2011

FYI: Change of blog name

Ok, so no photos this time.  Probably next week if you must know.  Just thought I should let y'all know that this is definitely and solely a Bissoe Valley Nature Reserve blog, and I won't be posting work from other projects and shoots here.  I should point out that this is NOT official and is in no way affiliated with Cornwall Wildlife Trust (they manage the reserve) - this is an independent university project of my choosing.

The reason for the change? Well, I LOVE this assignment and am really committed to making it as good as possible - it will take up a lot of my time and I will be producing a lot of work from the reserve so it seems only right that I should dedicate this blog to the developments of my project.

So in order to direct a wider audience to my work, I have changed the web address of the blog from jameslewisphotograph.blogspot.com to bissoevalley.blogspot.com.  Better sooner than later.

I hope you continue to enjoy the progression of my work over the coming months,

James

No comments:

Post a Comment